Bikini Line + 1/2 Leg (30 min) £33
Bikini Line + Upper Leg (30 min) £35
Bikini Line + Full Leg (45 min) £38
Bikini Extended +1/2 Leg (30 min) £36
Bikini Extended + Upper Leg (30 min) £38
Brazilian + 1/2 Leg (40 min) £46
Brazilian + Upper Leg (35 min) £48
Brazilian + Full Leg (45-50 min) £53
Hollywood + 1/2 Leg (40 min) £48
Hollywood + Upper Leg (40 min) £50
Hollywood + Full Leg (45-60 min) £55
Full Arm And Under Arm (35 min) £24
Waxing is the process of hair removal from the root by using a covering of a sticky wax, to adhere to body hair, and then removing this covering and pulling out the hair from the follicle. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks
Waxing is fabulous at quickly, affordably and safely removing hair from most areas of the body. Waxing lasts longer than shaving,with waxing you can be hair free for as long as six weeks.
There are two methods of waxing: hot waxing and warm waxing. With warm waxing, the wax is applied directly to the skin using a spatula. Strips of fabric are smoothed over the wax and then removed quickly, removing the wax and hair from the skin.
Hot waxing uses hot wax applied directly to the skin. The wax is left to cool and harden on the skin. The corner of the wax is then lifted up and the wax is pulled directly off the skin.
Hot waxing helps to open the pores more before the strips are removed, making it better suited to more sensitive areas
You will have less regrowth in between appointments
There is a good reason why regrowth seems slower when you wax: the hair is pulled from the root.
Your hair will grow back progressively finer and sparser
This is because waxing tears hair off from the root, which causes the hair follicle to get weaker over time. Weak hair follicles produce finer, sparser hair.
Your skin will get gentle exfoliation
Waxing strips off the outermost layer of skin, which means that your skin will feel smoother and brighter, but keep in mind that waxing is not exfoliation.
Your skin will be less prone to inflammation
Did you know that repeated shaving leads to chronic skin inflammation? The friction from the razor —as well as the natural skin-to-skin friction in this area— give way to inflammation and discoloration.
You will have less annoying itching and prickliness
When hair surfaces, is when it starts itching and giving a prickly sensation. When you wax, hair will take longer to reach the surface of the skin; therefore, you will feel smooth for longer.
You will have less chance of ingrown hairs
- If you are taking anti-biotics or acne medication.
- Use of skin peeling, skin thinning preparations.
- Varicose Veins.
- Underarms: Mastitis.
- Skin disorders or diseases, such as bruising or recent haemorrhage, Scar tissue (especially recent).
- Warts, Moles and skin tabs (area can be avoided).
- Fractures or Sprains.
- Diabetes – some people with diabetes have skin that is very slow to heal. The skin will be watched closely to make sure it does not over react to treatments.
- Sensitivity test may be conducted.
- Use of sunbeds 24 hours prior to waxing.
- If you are receiving cancer therapy (chemotherapy or radiation)
- Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- No saunas, hot tubs, massage or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools